OCI Certified Conformance Program
Complete this form for each Participant (company or other entity) that desires to participate in the OCI Certified Conformance Program and to use the OCI Certified Marks. OCI and the OCI Certified Marks are trademarks of The Linux Foundation. Capitalized terms used herein and not otherwise defined shall have the same meanings set forth in the Program Terms.
By signing below and submitting this form to The Linux Foundation (by DocuSign (TODO: link)) or by emailing the PDF (TODO: link) to firstname.lastname@example.org):
- The Participant agrees to the Terms and Conditions of the OCI Certified Conformance Program (the “Program Terms”), available at https://github.com/opencontainers/oci-conformance/tree/main/terms-conditions/OCI_Certified_Terms.md.
- The Participant confirms that the products and services identified below as Qualifying Offerings have passed all of the self-tests described in the Certification Guide, and are Qualifying Offerings under the Program Terms.
- The Participant confirms that it has submitted to the Open Containers Initiative (“OCI”) the results of the self-tests prior to its first public use of the OCI Certified Marks associated with the corresponding version of OCI.
- The Participant confirms that it will either (a) maintain conformance of the Qualifying Offerings with later versions of OCI, or (b) cease use of the OCI Certified Marks at the end of the applicable conformance time period described in the Program Terms.
- The Participant confirms that it will promptly submit an updated Participant Form to The Linux Foundation prior to using the OCI Certified Marks with Qualifying Offerings not listed here.
- I confirm that I am authorized to make the above statements and to submit this form on behalf of the Participant.
Company / entity or individual name:
Name, brief description and URLs for more information:
Initial Version of OCI Spec for Conformance (e.g., distribution-spec v1.0): ___
Conformance Date: ______
Signed on behalf of Participant by: